- Minimum Order Quantity :
- 1 Lit.
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 300 INR
The qualitative range of Bas - Eco (Bio - Insecticide) offered by us has earned huge acclamations for controlling insects. This Entomopathogenic fungus relies upon Beauveria broningiarti for attacking insects, controlling bollworms in cotton, whiteflies in tomato, brinjal & cotton, root grubs in sugarcane and berry borer in coffee. As compared to other bacterial and viral pathogens, our range offers better control / infection over larval and pupal stages of insect pests.
The range of Bas-Eco encompasses an environmental friendly bio agent that finds worldwide applications for controlling hard to kill insects. It features a unique mode of action that assures the killing of the even escaped and tolerant insects that is not possible with the application of insecticides.
How it acts?
When our product comes in contact with insects, it results in the germination and penetration of spores through the cuticle and ultimately the multiplication in the haemocoel. The product produces toxic metabolite called 'Beauvericin' that inhibits the metabolic enzymes, which paralyzes the insects and kills them thereafter. After the death, it gets transformed into mummy (hard and solid structure) due to saprophytic development and emission of large quantities of toxins by Bas-Eco funguses that secure the mummified insect from decaying. Within a period of 5-7 days the insect gets completely covered with white mycelium of Bas-Eco fungus. A highly humid environment enables the achievement of good efficacy in insects by Bas-Eco.
How much should be applied?
- Foliar spray: When used along with conventional insecticides / Symtetic Pyrethroids, Bas-Eco should be applied @ 750 gm per acre. Otherwise, 1000 gm of Bas âEco along with 20 gm of Jiggery in 200 litres of water is to be applied over an acre of land preferably during morning or evening hours
- Soil drenching: For having effective control over root grubs 1800 Gm of Bas-Eco is to be dissolved in 400 litres of water and drenched in the soil thoroughly
Dose per Acre
Cotton, pulses, oilseeds & vegetables
Heliothis armigera Whitefly & Spodoptera
Bas-Eco @ 1000 gm
Bas-Eco @ 1000 gm
Cardamom & sugarcane
Bas-Eco @ 1800 gm
- Packing available: 500 gm
- Shelf life: One year from the date of manufacturing
- Storage conditions: To be kept in a cool place, which is devoid of direct sunlight
- Not to be mixed with chemical fungicides
- Safety gloves are to be used while handling the product to avoid direct contact with skin
- To be kept out of the reach of the children
Chitalia House, 4th Floor, 274. Dr. Cawasji Hormasji Street, Marine Lines (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India