- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 185 INR
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade, Technical Grade|
|Physical State||Powder, Crystals|
ECOMPOST (Eco-Friendly Decomposing Microbial Cultures).
ECOMPOST Microbial Decomposing Cultures contains micro-organisms that combat with harmful pathogens & bacteria present in garbage for food and thereby, kills them and eliminates initiating the primary process of decomposition of the waste. The aerobic fermentation initiated by ECOMPOST our product not only ensures the elimination of foul gases but also finishes ant possibility of the breeding of mosquitoes, flies and cockroaches that serve as vectors to various diseases. ECOMPOST encompasses highly effective microorganisms that act on the garbage and reduce its volume and weight to ensure big savings on the cost of transportation borne while sending the garbage to the main dumping ground. Apart from solving the problems related to poor waste management, disposal & treatment, ECOMPOST freshens up the atmosphere and the surrounding by its immaculate fragrance.
Where to Use?
ECOMPOST is a perfect to manage waste in dump sites in urban and rural areas, hospitals, restaurants/hotels, solid waste yards, sewage pipelines. Further, it is also in high demand in food processing units, fish markets, slaughter houses, public establishments and bakeries/confectioneries.
- Virtually eliminates the risk of fire hazard
- Saves on transportation cost, due to a reduction in the bulk and volume of garbage
- Prevents the foul odour around the dump/garbage site
- Eliminates the further multiplication of harmful pathogens in the Garbage/ Kachra
- For biologically treating waste management at dumping points at various locations in towns, villages, talukas and districts
Safety in Use:
- ECOMPOST is environment-friendly, safe and hygienic
- ECOMPOST does not contain any strong/ concentrated acids or alkalis
- ECOMPOST can be sprayed onto the garbage heap/dump via a sprayer
Method of Use:
In order to concert 1000 kg of waste / garbage into organic manure, the waste has to be laid in windrows of 2 m wide, 5 m long and 1 m high. Then 5 kg of ECOMPOST has to be broadcasted onto the windrow along with enough water to make the surface wet. It has to be kept for a period of 20 days after which, the windrow has to be turned upside down and maintaining the same layout another 5 kg of ECOMPOST and water has to be broadcasted. After another 20 days, the same process has to be repeated. By the end of 60-days the waste will be converted into organic manure that can readily be used after sieving and separating any unwanted objects like metal, plastic, stones and others.
Chitalia House, 4th Floor, 274. Dr. Cawasji Hormasji Street, Marine Lines (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India