- 5 Lit.
- 200 INR
- Suitable for All
- Any Place
Potassium is an essential element for plants. Soil contains soil colloids, clays and minerals, which fixate the applied Potash Fertiliser into forms of fixed/stable Potash or insoluble forms of Potash. Thus, plants can utilise only about 30% of the applied Potash. The fixation of Potash is a chemical reaction, involving:
i) Adsorption of applied potash onto clay minerals;
ii) Conversion / Precipitation of applied Potash by clay minerals to insoluble forms of Potash.
Many micro-organisms play an important role in nutrient uptake for plants. One such micro-organism (bacteria) is Bacillus mucilaginosus, which is capable of mobilizing Potash to plants in all types of soil especially, low Potassium soils. Use of such bacteria is shown to increase the availability of potash in an usable form for the plants to absorb/ uptake.
ECO-POTASH is a Powder formulation containing the Bacillus mucilaginosus. The product contains 1x 107 cells per gm of the product.
Mode of action:
When ECO-POTASH is mixed with or applied to the soil, it gets activated and starts multiplying. As these cells grow and multiply, they mobilise the available potash in the soil and make the same available to the root zone/ plant system, by cleaving the bonds between the Potassium and Silica molecules in the Clay and Soil Colloids, which immobilise the applied Potassium Fertiliser.
Benefits/ Effects of ECO-POTASH:
- ECO-POTASH makes available near the root zone K in the range of 30 to 50 Kg/ Ha.
- ECO-POTASH enhances availability of applied Fertiliser by upto 15-20 %.
- ECO-POTASH enhances early root development, leading to increase in plant growth and subsequently greater yield.
- ECO-POTASH is easily compatible with all other microbes in the soil/ root zone.
- ECO-POTASH elicits rapid cell development in plants.
- ECO-POTASH increases production of plant proteins.
- ECO-POTASH increases the efficiency of water use in plants.
- ECO-POTASH increases the stand persistence, longevity and hardiness of crops/ plants.
- ECO-POTASH does not disturb ecological balance as it is environment friendly.
Method of Application:
- Seed Treatment: Mix 10 gm of ECO-POTASH in sufficient water and coat the 1Kg of seeds well with this solution and shade dry before sowing.
- Seedling dip/ Drenching: Mix 1000 gm of ECO-POTASH in 50 litres of water and dip the seeding for 60 minutes before transplanting
- Soil Application: Mix 1000 gm of ECO-POTASH with 100 kg of Farmyard manure and broadcast it over one acre of land before first irrigation
- Store in a well-ventilated place away from the heat and sunlight.
- ECO-POTASH is a living bacteria, thus, do not apply/ mix chemical bactericide/ fungicide before or after applying ECO-POTASH
USP (Advantages) of ECO-POTASH:
- Unique Carrier Technology, enables the organism to establish in any soil type without population reduction or loss in performance activity.
- Increase the available Potash and thereby increases the yield by 10% to 15%
- Complements Action of Potash Fertilisers in the Soil.
- No Toxic/ Poisonous residues in Food or Soil.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 4-7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Chitalia House, 4th Floor, 274. Dr. Cawasji Hormasji Street, Marine Lines (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India